Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Epson kitchen printer via qt6000

28 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes

Thanks . I'll give it a go later . I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for your time.

It's absolutely just a configuration issue if it's not working so shouldn't be too hard to solve, some of your posts don't make alot of sense though, there is no way unplugging printer on com 4 and flag clearing a till will make printer 5 work instead. It would take an init to make that happen?

Hi . Sorry if I don't make sense.
I did a full master reset and tried the printers in com 1 and com 2 . And the machine found both printers . I then copied you image to my printer settings and pgm3 listed the plu to order print 1 and 2 and they both printed . So I am getting somewhere. Another question is . It only prints once per CHK on the order printer 2. But I can print as many as I wish on the printer 1 . Is it possible to print more from printer 2 . For example a customer adds an extra dish to their meal .
Also a big thank you for your time .

Ok so as I understand it you have the order printer now working? It should print 2 copies the way we have done it right away (this can be changed) if you make a table add the items and press hold it will print the two order copies, these are different to receipts as they are designed for internal use (no prices) if you reopen that table and add something else that item will then print out with that table number twice (as if someone adds on later) it doesn't reprint the whole docket or it may all be cooked again....

Okey dokey . I get it now . Just needs minor settings adjusting .
Do you know
how do I get the right ethernet cable.

Cheers Paul.

Page 4 / 6
Share: