Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Epson kitchen printer via qt6000

28 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes

Yes of course, you need a text print button, it opens a keyboard and you can type whatever you want.
I'd also suggest a with list, without list etc so click with -> dropdown select cheese, butter etc

Also I'd have some dropdowns if doing steak so when you click steak it asks how cooked, etc automatically

Hi . I have the text button . Been using it for a while , but I won't print in the kitchen printer but does on the main printer . Is it possible to print exactly the same on both printers.

Odd as the default is to print to kitchen printer. You need to go to pgm 3 > key feature > function key (i think) > press your text print button and make edits to print to order 1, 2, 3 etc. It may be in free function, I cant recall offhand. This may involve rewriting the program code completely but if you post a pic of your prt button from within free function/ function key I can give you the code you need.

Page 6 / 6
Share: