Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Epson kitchen printer via qt6000

28 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes

Which ever printer is removed and I flag clear the connected one works. One printer is version tm88 lll one is tm88 lV

Ok can you remove the com 4 (original receipt printer) flag clear and post the i/o table pics and printer pics

When I press receipt should they both print or should I need to assign a button. Or any thing else I am not doing ?

The only printer you have assigned to receipts is printer 1 in com4 port. You have no backup printer so with it disconnected you should get no receipt and an error. Your printer 2 is assigned to order printing, so if you go to pgm 3 -> key feature -> go to a plu and and scroll down to print order 1 and press yes and do the same for print order 2. Then exit, press the plu you edited and press hold, you should get 2 copies of the order.

you have also messed up the printer section, you have 2 order1 and no report section? you need to change the one under rj to report and printer/1 the one below that to printer/2

This is what you want in printers:
https://imgur.com/sknfbLK

Page 3 / 6
Share: