Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Epson kitchen printer via qt6000

28 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes

What's your thoughts. Both printers plugged in

What's your thoughts. Both printers plugged in

Ok in the i/o menu on entry five it says 05099, this needs to be 05100 if it is a TM88 you are using on port 5? Can I ask is the correct cable being used and the printer powered on? After this change you need to flag clear. Then go to printer menu, highlight rct myprinter/1 press yes and change receipt printer to be myprinter/2 and try print a receipt.
There are dip switches on the printer to set baud rate etc i'm assuming its set up correctly.

Hi deiseltills. I've tried that but no joy . If I remove one printer from serial 4 and flag clear the printer on com 5 works . Both printers work with their cables fine . But not together . .very strange. Or am I missing something. Should I try a different IPL ?

Does the tm88 work on com5 if the one on 4 is removed? Its not the ipl its just the setup, we can work it out.
If the tm88 works on com5 without com 4 after flag clear can you do that and post the same pics as before please.

Page 2 / 6
Share: