Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Epson kitchen printer via qt6000

28 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes

Hi . Looking for help . Wanting to connect a Epson tm88 printer via ethernet 20 meters away direct to Casio qt6000 , is possible or should I use usb cable .
Any help much appreciated.

27 Replies

It's very possible but requires some configuration and wiring. Connect to the right com port on till end (4-6) and rs232 port on printer end. You can use cat5 cable no problem but the wiring on each end must be right. To test make up a cable and use it to plug in your local receipt printer. Once the cable is right you need to handle the i/o programming and then apply the printer to a plu etc. You cant go through a network to the printer however, they don't communicate using TCP/IP. If you had it connected to another till and the two tills were connected over a network then you could, but not as a standalone. I'm also not sure thee is a way to use usb?

dieseltills. I need help . I can't even get the second printer on com 5 . Printer 1 is on com 4 and works . [emoji45]

This is whilst reset.

Whats in pgm3 and the prog i/o screen?

Page 1 / 6
Share: