Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

UNIWELL DX895 V1.20

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

So how can i go about in getting the code?
I have sourced a manual already so
Hopefully that will save time!
As for hard work i am ready to put that in. Unfortunately i bought this for my dad as a xmas present (the new one was way over my Price League) just want to get it working so i can use it in his shop.

When i did the hard reset the screen did not completely turn off so i can i be sure that i have definitely wiped everything? Because if i havent then i reckon it will be a lot easier!. As before i bought it home the guy showed me
It was fully functional and easy to use. I just tried to reset it so i can somehow add new prices and options etc. Obviously there is no way of doing a reversal of the reset but i just want to be sure that it has definitely reset.

If you've got the full Uniwell Programming Manual then that will have the code in it (8 digits). Otherwise just use Google - it took me less than 30 seconds to find it in the top four results when I searched.

As for how to set it up, something like;-

System flags and settings
    Business info, receipts etc
    Tax settings
    Groups & Major Groups
    Products & prices
    Screen categories
    Screen layouts[/list:u:5js002yn]

That's a starting point - it's not just the hard work, it's genuinely understanding what you're doing and why that is complicated.

Page 2 / 2
Share: