Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

UNIWELL DX895 V1.20

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

I TRIED TO RESET MY UNIWELL DX895 and now all of a sudden it says ir done setup required... how can i get past it? it was working before fine... please pleasee help

6 Replies

You have done a factory reset on it, completely wiped the entire program from memory.

This either means you've messed up or the on board battery has died.

You need to get your dealer to restore the backup they took (if you have one), otherwise you need to set the whole thing up from scratch again.

Hi simon thanks for the reply!
Im not too sure as it seems to be working fine, i beleive i did do a factory reset on it. Its saying setup req and telling me to enter a code which i dont have :/. I bought it from a guy on gumtree who is clueless about it as well. However when i did test etc it was working fine till i tried to do a complete reset

Would you be able to tell me how to set it up again?
Donations and fees are offered
(Sorry if i dont sound right, new to this! )

You need the 'Engineer' code , which i cannot give out on here - even though I no longer work for a Uniwell dealer.

As for setting it up - you'll need to source a manual and I hope you've got luck and a lot of time to spare. They are not simple to set up by any means - much trickier if you are doing all the setup on the machine and don't have any form of back office software for it.

Unfortunately you're another one of the many people who seem to have the impression they can just buy an EPoS system (ROM-based or PC-based) online and get it running to save themselves a load of money.

There is a very good reason why EPoS dealers continue to exist, and that's because they have the expertise as they do this sort of thing day in and day out - and understand the pit-falls, problems and requirements of setting a system up so it actually works properly.

You may well find you need to contact a local Uniwell dealer and ask for assistance - even though it won't be cheap.

Page 1 / 2
Share: