Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

SPS-2200 Support Network Printing?

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
Eminent Member

Hi all,

Does the SPS-2200 support talking to printers via a network?

I see there are options in S-Mode to set Ethernet port and then define as a Printer, I have been trying to use these settings to get the till to talk to the printer but I am having absolutely no luck getting a known working network printer to be used as a kitchen printer.

I have set all the relevant System Printer Settings, I have set the KP Routing and PLU options correctly.

When I cash a sale, I get an error that the Kitchen Printer is OFFLINE.

I have a complicated network setup here, VLAN's, multiple switches etc, so decided to plug everything into a dump switch, still nothing! I have also confirmed that the network cables are indeed OK.

Lost with this one, I really am!

7 Replies

yes they do
but if you have done the kp routing correctly then ..... perhaps something is faulty - call your dealer.

Topic starter
Eminent Member

I have just put a network sniffer on the network and only once out of many times did the till actually send any data to the IP address of the printer!

My dealer is being evasive, and quite frankly I doubt he would be able to figure this out!

I'll post some screen shots of my settings later, perhaps I am missing something obvious!

Topic starter
Eminent Member

OK, here are some screenshots.

Port Settings:

System Printer Settings:

Kitchen Printer Routing Settings:

PLU Status Group Settings:

Please tell me I am doing something wrong!

Thanks

im assuming that you are showing this from till~1 ?
not sure id have printer #2 called kitchen - to be kitchen printer numbers 1 and 2??
you could try slowing the virtual baude rate down a bit - give a slow network a chance - try 9600

though to be fair if your tmt88 is an ip printer i guess it shouldnt make any difference - try setting a back up to the receipt printer too - that way staff know if food has failed to go to the kitchen

Page 1 / 2
Share: