Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Sam4s Spt-4500 reset/system restore

12 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes

So I bought this pos and cash register and it was originally from gold star chili. The guy had it setup for a bar and grill.i was modifying buttons and made the "nosale" button stop working. :cry: I had put cash in the drawer and couldn't get it out. I couldn't figure out how to fix the button so I tried rebooting the system to a previous backup. the back up was the gold star chili setup and I have no passcodes to get back in. !what is there a way to reboot back into the bar and grill setup? once I'm back in ill need help fixing the nosale button to get the cash out as well. any help would be appreciated in this matter thank you. ;)

11 Replies

problem is - the 4500 is a pos terminal - essentially a touch screen pc - Without knowing what pos software we are talking about - no one can begin to help :(

its running American megatrends ambios(c) 2009 id525 - ibs4 bios v1.20 , reflection embedded version 4.03.003.4 build date 09/08/2016 o/s 3.51.522 ntepcc: 09-110. is that the software you are referring to? I have limited knowledge about sofware

No. That is the BIOS on the motherboard.

When it gets into Windows, what is the EPoS application which runs?

I'm having a hard time finding anything that says what epos it is, when it boots up it goes to tge American megatrend screen, then to the reflection screen and then straight to the gold star chili screen.

Page 1 / 3
Share: