Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

SPS 2200

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi,

I have an SPS 2200 and are having an unusual problem. When I make a change to the PLU's etc it doesn't seem to want to save my changes. If I power off the system and turn it back on it changes back to pre-altered setup?

Any solutions.

Also any idea what the latest firmware versions are and where I can get them from ?

Cheers

2 Replies

looking at other posts the battery seems to be the issue. however it wad changed in December 2017. I will have a check as to the condition of this new one?

Where can i get one, my local bloke has retired.

Cheers

if the battery was flat, it would be more than just a few changes that would go missing trust me! Its a fairly big nimh battery pack so for that to go flat something is wrong - leave it plugged in for 48hrs or so.
That said, if you back up to a usb stick then you can easily restore your changes from that.
firmware on the other hand is a totally different kettle of fish and even after 40 years in the business, my cheeks are clenched ever time i perform an upgrade!
Leave that to the pros. as you are based in yorkshire then you are not far from the main supplier in dewsbury - if they wont deal directly with you, they will most certainly have the name of your nearest dealer to hand.

Share: