Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

ER5200 programming queries

24 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Honorable Member

Hi,

Thanks for the manual, I've looked through and can't see any mention of the memory problem, I will ask around on this one.
As for the report then, are you saying if you do a 1 SUBTOTAL in the Z position, then immediately do a 1 SUBTOTAL in X that it hasn't cleared it back to zero?

Cheers

Topic starter

Yes, I'm entering sales then X'ing to get the session total. Then entering more sales and performing another X (not really required) then a Z. However if I then enter sales again then another Z it hasn't cleared the total from the previous Z therefore this latest Z is like a running total.

I'm going to go back tonight and have another play. (I'm a volunteer not paid so I have to fit this in where I can)

I'll post again tomorrow, hopefully with any more news.

Thanks

please someone help, i am having same problem it is driving my CRAZY thanks fr any help

Reputable Member

Hi,

Can you tell me exactly how you are printing these reports? I need to know the position and every key press you perform.

This is a crazy one that I'm curious to get to the bottom of. ;)

Cheers

Topic starter

Hi,
I sorted the X and Z readings It's a system parameter that needs to be set. I'll look it up tonight and post the details. I still hav not got to the bottom of the 100 items problem.

Page 2 / 5
Share: