Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Samsung ER 250 manual

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Is there anywhere I can get the manual for this cash register?

Also, when I try to reprogram the register, I turn it off, unplug it, put key in and turn to program, and hold the clear key in while plugging back in. The only thing that comes up is "power fail" and nothing else. Can u help me?

4 Replies
Admin
Honorable Member

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in responding, unfortunately I don't have a manual either so i'm struggling to assist you. I'm trying to track one down so if I get hold of one I'll let you know. Likewise if you manage to get hold of one let me know and i'll point you in the right direction.

Cheers

Honorable Member

Hi. I think yours is a rare model. It looks similar to some of our models though.

Try doing the clear procedure in different modes. If it has an MC mode, turn the key to there and try the clear.

Make sure you hold the clear key for a while (maybe 10 seconds), as some machines take a while to reset. Most models will print once they have finished.
See how you get on.

Mark

We, too, are in dire need of a user's manual for the Samsung ER-250. If you guys find one, would you kindly let us know?
We'll share, too, if we find one -
Thanks -

Reputable Member

Hi Peeps, ive got a er260 manual maybe same?? pm email address and ill send you a copy yo try out..

Share: