Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Xn700

24 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes

cloning the hdd will probably not work - some companies feel it necessary to copy protect their software by licensing it to nthe serial number of the drive - buying a replacement drive will render the licence invalid and the software will close!

to your second issue - when you power up the remote displays, do they scroll through the test sequence or are they totally dead? [even when not connected to the till, they should still power up]

Eminent Member

i may be able to source a rear display or two, pm me if you need them and i will find out :)

hello everyone

Eminent Member

Hello

what do you do for a living?? lol

Topic starter
Reputable Member

Sorry for not replying sooner, I have been very busy lately.

I have got both customer displays to power on self test, they were just plugged into the wrong com port! :D

I have also managed to set the character table to U.K. and match the port settings to those it is asking for in the self test.

However how I am unsure of the correct dip-switch setting to make them work with the XN software. I have changed the dip-switches and there are the following command modes to choose from: POS7300, Epson ESC/POS, CD5220 II, DSP800, AEDEX, UTC/S, UTC/PADM787

Any help would be appriciated.

Page 2 / 5
Share: