Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Xn700

24 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
Reputable Member

I have recently aquired an Xn700 till along with the back office PC. The software which runs on both is the Xn ABS (Active Business Series). Does anyone know how I can reprogram the products on the till, becuase the current menu is out of date.

Many thanks in advance.

23 Replies
Topic starter
Reputable Member

Can anyone help me please.

I have set up the tills and back office computer and they work perfectly, however I would really like to update the items and prices on the tills as they are out of date.

If anyone knows how to I would really appriciate it.

Many thanks, David.

Topic starter
Reputable Member

I have managed to update the products and prices. There was a programme on the back office computer to do it.

Topic starter
Reputable Member

HELP PLEASE!! Just when I though everything was going well...

I have stupidly managed to de-alocate the only swipe card assigned on the till. I now cannot log on to the till and as far as I know the only way to assign swipe cards is via the Managment Menu on the till, which you need to log on to access! !Head

Is there any way to log on and access the Managment Menu without using a swipe card or can I reassign cars through the back office pc?

Topic starter
Reputable Member

Hey there people i know i haven't been on here for a while so I thought i'd check back.
The 2 Xn 700s and the back office PC are all working fine, however (there is always a however hehe)

The hard drive in the back office PC seems to be slowly dying, it keeps loading windows disk recovery everytime the pc is started. Is there anyway that i could possibly get a new hard disk and copy over old drive, a sort of clone (before it dies) so the pc will treat the new drive as if it was the old one? This is critical because I do not have any disks from which I could reinstall the Xn back office software so without it the tills would have no server and will not work :cry:

Also the second problem I am having is that both of the customer displays on the Xn 700s are not working. They are both connected via Com port 3 but I do not know if the settings in device manager or the dip switches on the actual dispays are set up correctly for them to work.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you! :D

Page 1 / 5
Share: