Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

TEC system help?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
 kwm
Topic starter

Hello,

I find myself in charge of a small grocery store with a TEC system. Everyone there seems to be using the system by routine without really knowing much about it, so I need to learn as much as possible. I've tried Google without success. The registers are TEC M-2800-48P-7RD-Z. They are connected to a computer by interface devices marked TEC FC-62 and TEC FC-71. The computer is running a DOS program, the main screen has a heading of TEC M-2300-45 Manager Console Version 2.3F. The program is simply called mcs.exe. I realize the system is old, but we can't afford to replace the registers. However I could replace the computer as I have a spare sitting around. If anyone could point me to a manual for the registers, the software, or info for the interface devices I would really appreciate it. I am especially interested in gaining the ability to extract and analyze price data.

Thanks,

Bob

Share: