Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Paymentsense V1 ins...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Paymentsense V1 installation guide.

11 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

tried the copying from other till - edited the config file with tid number in both the icrtouch folder and in the program file one as well - but not sure what else needs to be changed.
Now i know it uses the local network- not the internet, Feel more positive in the upgrade path. will give it a go over the weekend.

Good luck Andy. I think I've got the V2 installer guides somewhere if you need them.

Hello,

I just ordered a PAYMENT SENSE CARD MACHINE.

What steps do i need to follow to integrate this into ICRTOUCH. Is there a guide document that anyone can forward please.

My terminal is being delivered tomorrow. Would appreciate any help on this please.

You can't get help on this - you will either need to ask PaymentSense to see if they can install the EFT software that's needed, or contact a dealer - this is not the sort of thing that anyone on here can help you with I'm afraid.

You'll also need to make sure with PS that it's been ordered in the correct setup - probably what they call "Version 3, Pay at Counter"

Payment Sense have provided me with a HOST URL and a API key. I suspect these will be needed during the installation process.

So they are aware that we want to do this integration. I will ask them if they can provide me with the installation and some documentation.

I assume once i installed the software they have provided there will be minimal config work on the ICRTOUCH side.

Thnx

Page 2 / 3
Share: