Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

ICRTOUCH CCTV OVERL...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

ICRTOUCH CCTV OVERLAY INTEGRATION

15 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hello,

We have just had a new CCTV system installed. Hikvision NVR DS-7608NI-I2/8P. This NVR supports POS.

We have ICRTOUCH 2021 Installed.

Both EPOS and CCTV are plugged into the same router so on the same network. There is no physical wire connection between these two. We have enabled POS on the till Camera.

I installed a little utility called TCP/UDP NetAssist on the epos system and i can send text from this utility to the the cctv camera overlay. This proves the cctv setup is correct because we can see the text we send on the cctv.

Our problems are on the ICRTOUCH side. I have enabled something called CCTV journal. I have configured these settings.

pos device = 192.168.0.71 (ip address of the EPOS system it self)
cctv journal = 192.168.0.70 (Ip address of NVR)
codepage = 28605 (i have matched this to the open port number on the cctv)
append cr= yes
append LF = yes
output formatting = yes
persist connection = yes

I cant find any other settings in ICR touch regarding CCTV integration. The EPOS is still not sending and displaying any data on the overlay.

I dont have a programming manual for icr touch 2021. If someone can share that it will be great. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

14 Replies

I suggest you contact your dealer on this one, (and probably for the IButton question too)

You won't find the current cctv stuff in the programming manual.

However, from memory you do need to add a :portno after the ip address of the cctv, this port number is set in the dvr.

Thankyou for your reply. Thats a good shout i will add the port number to the ipaddress using this format <ipaddrress>:<portNo>. I assume thats what you meant.

pos device = 192.168.0.71 (ip address of the EPOS system it self)
cctv journal = 192.168.0.70 (Ip address of NVR)

Can you help me with these two settings. Which one out of these two above config entries is the config for the CCTV NVR IP address and port number.

if you can clarify these two above configs then i think the implementation should work.

I did reach out to the epos supplier and he hasnt provided any support on this issue.

thanks

pos device = 192.168.0.71 (ip address of the EPOS system it self) You don't need to have anything set here.
cctv journal = 192.168.0.70 (Ip address of NVR) <ip>:<port> of NVR

Set append LF to no.

You need to put the IP address of the till and the same port no into the Hikvision software in the remote configuration menu.

Thank you very much thats clear now. I will try this configuration now.

One last question. On the NVR side you have to select the PROTOL. I have selected EPSON. Is this the correct PROTOCOL for ICRTOUCH?

Thanks.

Page 1 / 3
Share: