Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Great software, but...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Great software, but why!!!

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes

I'm glad to hear that you've found a good local company to help you with ICR. I still totally disagree about end users having access to the forum. It may be nice for the occasional one, such as yourself, but it would be the death-knell for the forum. A lot of us dealers are happy to support other dealers on there (and I speak as the person who had been awarded the "Forum User of the Year" for the last two years, the previous two years were won by Robo who is also a member on here).

A lot of what is discussed on there is confidential, either in relation to ICR, or for company specific stuff. The reason that ICR has flourished over the years is because of the forum (those words are from the owner/founder of ICR), and the fact that we feel we are among friends on there. If we couldn't be open in what we discuss then the majority would simply stop using it and would revert to direct communications with ICR support when needed.

However, there is nothing to stop you asking questions on here, and hopefully you'll be able to get the answers you need. Best of luck with it all.

the previous two years were won by Robo who is also a member on here).

That would be me then! :D

Page 2 / 2
Share: