Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Help with IRC Touch

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Help with IRC Touch

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi

I am helping a friend who isn't technical.

He had a IRC Touch running at and old business and wanted to use this for his new business. I had a look and didnt seem overally difficult to do. I have a copy of all his old program and setup up his new products and screens.

I am unfortunately having a couple of issues.

1. I keep getting Invalid or no Dongle and keeps crashing . Is this a registration issue? as he did originally pay for the software license.

2. Any guides on how to setup x and z reports would be useful.

3. Cant figure out how to change the Receipt Logo. Using txt but would like to use an image instead if possible.

Currently running V2.605 licence - 3****

Hope someone you kind people could help.

Thanks

5 Replies

There's no point worrying about any of the other stuff if you can't sort the license issue. That age it will either be a USB, or maybe serial, dongle.

From your description I can't be sure, but are you actually using his original hardware, or have you simply copied the ICRTouch folder from the old machine onto another one?

Hi

Thanks for the reply

I am using exactly the same setup before but copied the IRC touch folder before i started just encase i had issues. There was no dongle attached when i got the hardware so must of been something i have done. I cant seem to access the hidden program menu either because at some point i will need to reset the sales figures while i was testing.

Is there a way to check licence?

Thanks

Yes, but you will need to speak to an ICR dealer, ideally the one it was bought from in the first place, as they're are some things that only dealers can do and some information that cannot be published on here for obvious reasons.

Thanks for you help.

Page 1 / 2
Share: