Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

(Question) Free Epo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

(Question) Free Epos Software

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Thanks for the opinion S1mon.

I would purchase another UNIWEL in a heartbeat, but sadly due to cost and basically we need two machines yesterday. I have been instructed to go down this route due to two other premises using similar software for the past few months without issues.

You've just answered your own question mate.

I've given you my opinion, which is the reality of the EPoS world, but you have "been instructed..." so that's what you'll have to do.

It is possible that some of the normal users of this forum might have used this software before, but they only ever come here when they have a question to ask, they don't live on here to support others.

Good luck with it though, I fully understand. Proper EPoS kit can be expensive, but it can end up costing far more in the long run not to use it.

As a side note: if you have existing PC hardware, why not find a local dealer in ICR software?

It isn't ideal running EPoS software on a non-touchscreen PC, but it's fully doable, and although you'd have to pay for the licence and setup you would end up with a real EPoS system.

Page 2 / 2
Share: