Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

(Question) Free Epo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

(Question) Free Epos Software

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hello,
I was just wondering if someone could provide me with some thoughts regarding BoxyPos?
I know of many others such as Unicenta

I previously put a Uniwell Ax-3000 into one of our bars with advice from a fellow forum member who assisted with this install and i would never have been able to-do that without him,Thanks S1mon for your Help!

Reason i am asking for your input is due to i am currently looking into possibly installing two machines, running the above software to replace two uniwell SX-6600 machines within a function bar within a hotel. I would appreciate your thoughts and input. Obviously free software will have limitations compared to a UNIWELL SYSTEM.

Our current issue is simply due to cost and we kinda need these machines running soon due to the above uniwell tills are no longer working and the company who managed them are going to charge a small fortune to fix them and we have some spare equipment such as computers etc within our hotel which we could use to run the EPOS Software.

Thanks for your input regarding the above.

7 Replies

I'll be honest, you're not likely to get much support for 'free' EPoS software on here.

Those of us who actually provide the support most of the time all work (or worked) for EPoS dealers, so know about the big boys, but will never have touched the free stuff - unless we tested it so we could blow it out of the water in sales meetings with customers.

It is free for a reason - It's very basic, doesn't do any of the back-end stuff that most businesses need, and has no real support. The hardware requirements are more than most proper EPoS software (4Gig RAM minimum, Win 7 or above), and you will still need a proper EPoS printer and cash drawer, as it doesn't print receipts etc to normal printers. If you want any of the other functions you'll need to pay for it.

The data is stored in the cloud (I'm still waiting for one of these companies to go bankrupt and then watch all the businesses who used their EPoS software find that they can no longer access it and produce the reports that they must by law for tax returns etc).

If it looks like what you're after then download it and have a play - but you will get no support on here I'm afraid.

Pretty much what he ^^ said (Hi Simon :p)

Hi Robo !excited

No Idea who you mean :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 / 2
Share: