Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Choosing an epos ti...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Choosing an epos till......

9 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Estimable Member

QT6600s are good machines, pc based with the right software is good as well. You generally arent going to make a bad choice putting in casios, unless you want advanced loyalty, in which case go for icr. I would go with xp based icr, because then you can add on some rather nifty web based reporting software which is not available for CE.

I know the guys at ICR recommend ce based machines very highly. I dont know anyone who recommends the upx300, lets not even bring that one into the equation!

I think you have to select best epos system for your store. It is very important to manage your stock management system. This system accept payment using electronic system. This latest system so you have to select this system for establish your new business.

browen - pack it in m8 oor you will be barred
if you feel you must contrib ute try a sight in your native tongue - what part of totalbollocovia do you come from?
clearly you are talking total bollocks!

Prominent Member

Glad I've been away and missed all of BrowenHarleys enlightened comments!

Page 2 / 2
Share: