Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Stocktaking applica...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Stocktaking application

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a Motorola barcode scanner and wanted to use it to count my stock. Does anyone can recommend me a software for this?

Thanks for your time.

Best :)

3 Replies
Trusted Member

Hi,
What series of the Motorola bar code range have you got.
The range available is enormous, You have from the FR6000 to the MC75A and everything in between.
There are also the same wide range of Stock control software applications out there.

Question would be, what do you want out of the data that you have collected to give you,
how in depth a report do you want at the end.

Examples would be.
A: Just to count the stock on hand, Quantity purchased versus quantity sold.

B: Sock on hand, wastage, best items that are selling, where, when and who used the stock, etc.

Kind Regards
Paul

Topic starter

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply. The handset I got is Motorola Symbol MC9090. What I wanted to do is to upload a masterlist with all the items from the EPOS to the handset, count the existent stock and export the file. At the end I would like to compare the physical stock with that in the epos.

Regards ;)

Trusted Member

Hi,
As previously mentioned, there are many applications on the market to suit inventory control.

At work we use a "cut down" version of Windward System Five software called Speedy Pos.

If you Google "Windward System Five" , http://wws5.com/ , you might find it suitable for your needs.

Kind Regards
Paul

Share: