Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

ML 790

10 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes

Instead of using serial, you can communicate via a network to ml790 through it's lan port.
You will need a crossover patch lead.

Example Configuration:
This assumes the PC IP address has been set to 10.0.0.10
To configure the ML-780s IP address
Turn the key to the S position
Select option 2 IRC
Set the number of terminals box to match the number of ML-780s connected in
the network
Set the IP address to 10.0.0.1 for till 1 (10.0.0.2 for till 2 etc.)
Set the Sub Netmask to 255.255.255.0
Leave the Gateway address set to 0.0.0.0
Press ESC
Perform an S reset on the ML-780

David Settings
Click on the settings button within your till layout.
Click on the comms Tab
Click on the drop down box and select TCP/IP from the list
Once TCP/IP is selected, enter the 10.0.0.1 of the ML-780 in the IP address
box.

Thanks for fast response. Ive tried slot 4 and all slots, no joy. I missing my information as sign-up was disconnected for a lengthy period. I have totally reset all my plus and keydesign but just cant get it to deliver information to sign-up. I am linked from usb to com slot using sequential adaptor.

When i try to deliver information i get Emails Mistake :-101. Destroying my go. Does it issue where the key is on sign-up.Hi. Have a geller ml790. I have Bob resources and wires to get linked with laptop. I keep getting error 101 concept when I try to deliver information. Anyone know where key should be P1 S P2? Or is it com slot problem.

Any guidance greatefully recieved.Instead of using sequential, you can link via a system to ml790 through it's lan slot.You will need a cross-over spot cause.in solorsgold

Sounds like com problem. Key position has no bearing

Thanks for fast response. Ive tried slot 4 and all slots, no joy. I missing my information as sign-up was disconnected for a lengthy period. I have totally reset all my plus and keydesign but just cant get it to deliver information to sign-up. I am linked from usb to com slot using sequential adaptor.

When i try to deliver information i get Emails Mistake :-101. Destroying my go. Does it issue where the key is on sign-up.Hi. Have a geller ml790. I have Bob resources and wires to get linked with laptop. I keep getting error 101 concept when I try to deliver information. Anyone know where key should be P1 S P2? Or is it com slot problem.

Any guidance greatefully recieved.Instead of using sequential, you can link via a system to ml790 through it's lan slot.You will need a cross-over spot cause.in solorsgold

Sounds like com problem. Key position has no bearing

Sounds like automated robot-spam ;R

Indeed it does. Thought it scanmed a little odd

Page 2 / 2
Share: