Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

SE-S400 IPL update problems

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes

Hello, I am trying to update an older model SE-S400 ( from about 2015-16 ) to the newest IPL version. Normally it loads the IPL until it comes with INIT 0000000000, then you put in the code for the SE-S400 and press Sub Total to finish, before you go to Autoprogram loading.
In my case, it loads the IPL to the finish, but it never comes up with the INIT 0000000000, so I can`t go any further, it just stays with an black or bright LCD screen, nothing more happends.

I have altso tried to run the upgrade in Diag Memory, and take out the batteries and unplugged the machine for 10-15 minutes, to clear it up, but still the same.

Has anybody been into this problem before?

2 Replies

Where did you get the IPL from?

Downloaded from the technical support of a Casio supplyer, so there is nothing wrong with the IPL. I have tried several older IPL`s, back to 2015, all used for programming hundreds of cash register i have sold earlier, changed 3 SD cards. So the problem is properly the mainboard on my SE-S400. :)

Just wandered if any have had an similar problems, and a fix for it, before i slaughter the damn thing. :lol:

Share: