Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

VR700 Error 052

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I have a Casio VR7000, single till system. Sometimes when using tables it can happen that they get moved to a "second" till (which we don't have). Then I get error 052, user busy and the table is locked because I can't open it on the "other" till to close it off. How can I recover these tables and close them off on my existing till, and how do I set the system up to only look for the one till, not two? Thanks

3 Replies

Was the main till ever connected to a second till? Its not really possible to transfer a table to a till that doesn't exist. If you do get an E052 error you can clear it by doing a Z on that specific table number but you can't "restore" it as such. If this is happening regularly then something is wrong and you may need to backup and reinitialise the till unit, or at the very least do a flag clear

Topic starter

Was the main till ever connected to a second till? Its not really possible to transfer a table to a till that doesn't exist. If you do get an E052 error you can clear it by doing a Z on that specific table number but you can't "restore" it as such. If this is happening regularly then something is wrong and you may need to backup and reinitialise the till unit, or at the very least do a flag clear

Yes, I think it was a two till system, I bought it second hand. I'd like to know how to ensure it is now set up as a one till system so this can't happen any more

You need to reinitialise the till from the beginning, set it up as a standalone system and then restore your plus etc from a backup.

Share: