Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

CV-33 or CBMS for QT 6000

24 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes

What OS/ computer are you trying to use it on?

Im using version
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
Which is the latest version out.

I have tried the capability version of CV33 properties menu to other types of windows versions without any luck. I would appreciate any help. !Chin

You need to use it on 32bit windows XP really.... A virtual machine works fine :)

Thanks, deisetills, your right it needs to be a 32-bit system. I did go on your recommendation. I installed a virtual machine using Windows XP and 'oh my' did it bring back some memories or should I say nightmares. It was like back through time to the days of the early days 2000's when Windows were crap and I mean really crap. The first thing I did is opened internet explorer to gain access to google drive and all I had is problems connecting to the internet and it reminded me of all the times when we had problems connecting on a dial-up. Im so glad those have gone. I spent an hour trying to get connected to the internet then gave up with the thought in mind 'if I cant do this how do I connect to the Casio till'. In the end, I set up a virtual machine for Windows 10 32bit, which seems to have worked, but I haven't fully tested.

There lots of tutorials on youtube on how to do this. See below for the downloads which I used

Virtualbox . org/wiki/Downloads

The ISO for Windows 10 32bit
getintopc . com/softwares/operating-systems/windows-10-pro-32-redstone-rs1-14393-july-2016-download-4181503/

Good luck!

Are you using 32 bit windows XP?

Page 3 / 5
Share: