Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

CV-33 or CBMS for QT 6000

24 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes

Nope, I abandoned Windows XP 32bit and now I'm using Windows 10 32bit

That won't work I'm afraid, windows had legacy support but has been slowly removing it in the last few years

I can confirm the virtual machine Windows 10 32bit works on the CV33 software and connects to the Casio till without any problems. I have made a few alterations to including my 50% discount button. I have also turned off the security updates in the Windows 10 32bit which hopefully turn off the legacy support. !jumpy

It's not possible to fully turn off Windows updates anymore without some tricks, even group policy editor no longer stops them. Windows insists on forcing them on people :cry:

totally new to POS and buisness. i have aquired 2 QT-6600's. i am from northern manitoba canada. no internet where i live, can only use when i trave to get supplies. cant wait for Starlink. I am also looking for back office software at a reputable site. i dont trust any site really. i also want to try this CV33 but cant find it.
thanks !wave

Page 4 / 5
Share: