Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

CV-33 or CBMS for QT 6000

24 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes

Does someone has the lastes version of cv-33 that works with windows 10??

i have qt-6600

Thanks

I doubt if there is, or will be, a version to run on Windows 10.

That's why most people who work with these sort of machines have a Windows XP laptop that they keep running just for manufacturer's software.

I doubt if there is, or will be, a version to run on Windows 10.

That's why most people who work with these sort of machines have a Windows XP laptop that they keep running just for manufacturer's software.

Well it worked on windows 10 till i uptaded. Now i just get msg "can not create document"

But there will likely be no official support for it. Microshite have a habit of breaking things irreversibly and if that's happened to you then you're likely to be stuck with it I'm afraid.

I have a Casio QT-6000 and I use CV33 to update the prices to the till. I've used it for years without any problems until recently. Every time I try to open the CV33 program I get the error message 'Unable to create open document' Does anybody know what the problem is and how to work around it?

I also have a copy of the CV33 problem if anybody would like it. :D

Page 2 / 5
Share: