Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Z-report doesn't clear previous data

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hello everybody,

I own a foodstore and use my Uniwell DX-915 to register customer purchases and print their receipts.
At the end of the day, I would like to print the Z-report (let's say Z-07) and clear that data.
In this way, I can print a new Z-report (let's say Z-08) the next day with those day's purchases.
But the problem is, when I put my Z keys in and I rotate these keys in the Z1/P position and I print a report in the report functions it doesn't print and clear, it just prints.
So when I do that action again the next day, It still shows the amount of yesterday + today.

Is there any way to print and clear/reset and that the Z report adds one number?

Thanks in advance,

Jens
(jens[.]uyttersprot[@]hotmail[.]com)

3 Replies

I think you're confused...

A Z-07 is a different report from a Z-08. The Z report will have a counter on the bottom which goes up by one every time you run that particular report.

If the figures genuinely aren't resetting then you're either using the engineer code to run the report or you're not actually doing it in Z, or you've got something weird going on.

Thank you for your answer s1mon.

I do twist the key to the Z1/P position, and yes I use the engineer code.
What code else do I have to use to access the report functions?
In fact, I want to accumulate the Z-number, and start of fresh again every day.

Greets,

Jens Uyttersprot

The engineer code will never reset the reports - that's one of the key things about it.

You need to create a clerk with the correct security settings to be able to run the relevant Z report you want, then things will start to make more sense to you.

Share: