Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

UP-X300

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Just go some S/H UP-X300 but I cant login as I wasn't given the managers pin. Is there a way round it. I've seen the dealer password on a previous post but that didn't work.
Is there any utilities as there is with other Sharps I've used in the past.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

2 Replies
Prominent Member

Close down the machine to the 'You may safely power down the system now' screen. Tap the screen 20 times until you see 'Return to desktop'. Press yes, then navigate to:

HD2X300WindowsMainScreen.exe

This is the Back Office Program. Double click it. It will then ask for User, which is: Dealer,then password, which is: 13974682. You can then go into the clerk programming and change and/or remove the secret codes.
If you aren't used to programming cash registers, then the X300 can seem a bit daunting at first, but it is fairly logically set out as per what to do.
There aren't any free utilities for it. Being Windows based there wasn't a need for one. However I've used (and very much liked) EcrManager with the 300, which costs in the region of £800-1000.

Topic starter

Thanks for the help I'm now able to program it.

Share: