Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Saving UP-X300 data ?

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi all,

I recently bought a UP-X300 unit, something I hadn't tried programming before, but which, after a lot of reading and trial and error, I now have working and doing what I want it to do.
What I now need however is a way to copy the program in it to PC, so should anything happen, I don't lose all the data and work so far.

I know that I can use the backup facility in the inbuilt back office, but that only backs up to the unit itself, or at least I can't see any way to send it elsewhere. I had a simple program for my old Samsung SER7000 called Samtools which let me make a copy and save it, so is there something similar for this till ?

I don't need to program it from the software, I'm happy to do that on the till itself, just to be able to save it to a PC and reflash it if I needed to.

Thanks.

1 Reply
Topic starter

It's now a few months later and I'm still no nearer with this.

Can anyone tell me which directory the till saves a backup to ?
When I try and get into back office now it just tells me that a user is signed on and doesn't let me in so I either need a back door to get in to the back office, or I am going to have to reset it I suppose . I would realy like to back up the back up, and then restore it afterwards though !

Thanks.

Share: