Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

non sharp engineer on the scrounge

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi guys
does anyone have a copy of the xe-a213 programming utility please - I have no idea what i've done with my copy as i've not used it in over 5 years! !dunce
There was a single mention of it being available in the freestuff folder - but sadly it seems to have been removed.
Thanks in advance
Andy !thumbs

4 Replies

Dropped you a PM mate.

Topic starter

Cheers - having issues now with drivers under windows10 - any idea where I can get some from?
!Chin

Prominent Member

I think you might be struggling to get it to work with windows 10.
Is it just the usb driver that you need?
Personally I use a virtual pc and run xp on it so that way i know most things will work. At least they have so far anyway!

Topic starter

thanks for that porty - I was thinking about a vm this very afternoon, whilst sitting @ my mum's aging xp laptop :oops:
had to resort to xp as 7 didn't want to play nicely either :cry: or could it be a 64bit issue !what
Anyway, the number of times I'm going to need this, I think ill be visiting my mum! she'll be happy @ any rate lol......if only she could make decent coffee !bleh

Share: