Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

My personal views on the UP-820F

18 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Prominent Member

I thought it was just Edinburgh council that could make a complete and utter arse of anything they touched (the trams)!
Thankfully such tax 'discrimination' wouldn't be allowed here. The vat is for items, not who you are!
I can maybe think of a couple of ways to do it, but would they be acceptable?.....

If you don't like programming and supporting Sharp, go and service any brand of copier.
They will drive you nuts.
By the way, David L. does a pretty good job at Sharp considering the limitations of the job.
The engineer David is on the world developement council so to speak on new Sharp registers. He goes to Japan
every once in awhile to meet on new machines. That is how the 800's got the pop tax right.

Topic starter
Reputable Member

I certainly don’t blame D.L. for any of this. He is pulled and pushed around by the SHARP management. He’s just a guy like us that does what he can. I just wish that he was playing on my team full time. I would have expected more leadership and direction coming from Toronto than what we get.

What would be reasonable to expect; well how yearly meetings. How about training classes. How about a quarterly newsletter with the tip of the day. I just think SHARP needs to be more than just an office that we call up and order machines from. This idea has been floated many times and it’s always fallen apart. Someone at SHARP needs to be hired to fill that void.

Yes and D.S. is the guy that fights for us in Japan. I just wish he was more accessible so I can give him my thoughts on future improvements. Tell me, do you feel the same way?

Page 4 / 4
Share: