Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Sps 2000 screen saver

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Good evening
Since we are in lockdown I’m taking the opportunity to sort out the till
But I can not seem to see how to change the screensaver can any one help with that please I’m at a loss and it would be nice to have the pub name on the screen instead of the standard sam4s floating around

5 Replies

2000 so old now, i no longer have acess to one to play with - seems like a lot of work for such an old till - a bit like turning a model t ford into a drag racer. Id spend your time a little more productively by backing up your data and tidying your plu file etc

Yes it’s old but does the job

Plu is backed up
And I’ve been sorting through tidying it up updating pricing etc

But while I was in the till And had time I thought it would be nice to change the screensaver

The screen saver is controlled by a file called logo.jpg, simply replace this file by uploading it through screen designer and it should work. Just make sure it's not too big as it's a low res terminal.

I can't remember exactly how to do this, outside of needing a USB or SD card and i think you put it in a /SPS2000/images/ folder

Thank you I will back the till up and give it a try

Page 1 / 2
Share: