Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

sps 2000 rear display

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes

Hi sorry to be a pain in the butt. the land lord is doing my nut in.

we have a casio till spare and hes ripped the rear display off it which connects via a comm port like the printer.

he's trying to get it to display total + change. It hasn't worked but the backlight on it comes on but nothing being displayed.

I assume he's pis***g in the wind trying to get it to work because of not being compatible?

He's wanting it to video the money going in / out more than he already is lol. He has extended the proper rear display from the till and placed it up stairs with all the camera crap. However it doesn't display what he wants because the sub total button isn't used before pressing cash or a note key £5/10 etc. So all I presume is the total plus change isnt being displayed

Told him to buy the proper poll display many times which basically mirrors whats on the screen.

Thanks S1mon or Andy.

5 Replies

Hi Manuel,

It sounds like he hasn't got a clue what he's doing. I'm based near Bristol, and if he really wants to see what's going through the till then he'd be much better off with a modern system, such as ICR Touch, which automatically uploads all the sales to a Web-based back office for him.

And Im confused.com - why are you posting under 2000 when its a casio you are talking about? [or have i just got the wrong end of the stick?]

I was guessing that their current machine is an SPS-2000, they have a Casio of some type spare which the rear display has been ripped-off by the landlord, they're not sure where to post the question, and the landlord is obviously a bit of a prat.

spot on S1mon lol. The casio got ripped out of a old bar and sitting down in the cellar now.

Setup before behind the bar was the SPS 2000 and a Casio printer. We then purchased the Casio till which had a Sam4s printer. We switched out printers to make it all Sam4s we were using. Now he thinks the rear screen will automatically just work.

The rear display of the Sam4s till is plugged into the normal Display socket (like a phone cable). I don't think apart from the genuine pole display you can buy off the internet, nothing will work with the system.

Prat is not the word. Only here on weekends and wrecks the place lol. Till nearly fucked up today when he was messing around plugging it in and out testing it lol.

Page 1 / 2
Share: