Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

"Range Over" on PLU report

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes

Hoping someone can help...

We print a weekly 'PLU by selected group' report, but this week it comes up with a 'Range Over' error on all PLU reports. I am guessing someone has added a new product incorrectly so it is forcing the report to fail... My question is how can I check this? What am I looking for? Or am I going down the wrong path and should be checking something else?

Thanks!

6 Replies

shall we start with a little more info? till type / back office connected? etc

shall we start with a little more info? till type / back office connected? etc

Thank you Andy. I'm getting tired of having to ask that on so many posts. I don't think people actually want to be helped half the time lB

Simon, sorry you are getting tired of asking that on so many posts. If I didn't feel stupid before I certainly do now. I'm sorry if I come across as an idiot. I have no experience of these till systems but as the most technically minded person in this company I am landed with trying to find answers to these problems.

It is a SAM4S SPS-530, I don't know what you mean by back office connected? All I am aware of is that the person who normally uses the till is able to add/change products using the till, it isn't connected to any other device.

I hope that is in some way helpful. If not, I will try again

It wasn't a personal dig at you, but this is a free forum and people seem to think that we're mind readers. It's like phoning up a mechanic and saying "I've got a red light on my dashboard what does it mean" without telling them the make, model etc.

I've got a link to the manual as you may find it useful;-

http://www.jaimepos.com/v/vspfiles/down ... series.pdf

However, the error message itself isn't very helpful. I'd take a guess that somebody has managed to program a PLU linked to an invalid group or department somehow, but the only way you're going to find out is to go through the whole program.

'Back Office' refers to an external piece of software used to manage an EPoS system for reporting, programming etc - which you obviously haven't got.

I don't know those machines I'm afraid, but hopefully one of the other guys on here will have a better idea.

Page 1 / 2
Share: