Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Eat out to Help Out Discount

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes

Well on this till think it’s the best it can do:

VAT groups sorted (this was the easy bit) - just another GROUP

Had to create a new PLU STATUS GROUP to differentiate YES discounts to be applied.

Lots of tapping finger on screen later.... all OK.

We already enforce table entry on sign on, now we have also enforced guest# entry (will turn this off on Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun lB ) at least the till will print the total guest# on the end of day Z report. Still need to add them up at the end of the week/month for each period claimed though (unless i can get a custom report to do this?).

%50 discount applied to only the flagged status groups.

All seems to work OK.

As most people can eat at our place for less than £20 we can’t see the apply £10 max key being used, but will put one on that requires a manager password.

I can see customers arguing the toss of why they think their Jager / Red Bull should be 50% for the Red Bull.... I’ll direct them to the VAT website.

just sell them a can of red bull - then the jager separately - that way he gets the vat @ 5% - what he does with that can after you sell it to him is his/her own business.

just sell them a can of red bull - then the jager separately - that way he gets the vat @ 5% - what he does with that can after you sell it to him is his/her own business.

Page 2 / 2
Share: