Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

What to use ?

14 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Prominent Member

It was a 'thing' called Reference Point. It was quite expensive too apparently.
From experience, there are companies that can make good looking front ends for a system, but have no idea how an epos system works. Although they won't admit it!

Topic starter

It was a 'thing' called Reference Point. It was quite expensive too apparently.
From experience, there are companies that can make good looking front ends for a system, but have no idea how an epos system works. Although they won't admit it!

Thanks, yes I am coming to the conclusion that it needs someone to understand retail rather than some programmer to write them..

It is quite a task going through all the alternative solutions.

Topic starter

Is there a source for royalty free product images that I can use somewhere ?

I am populating the system and as it has a nice interface that allows pictures of every product I wondered if there is a central database of them.

Topic starter

I just thought I would update you all with my progress.

I finally settled on http://www.eposfreedom.com

I am really happy with my choice of web based epos, it has proved to be very flexible and support has been superb.

If you are thinking of going down the browser based epos route then I would suggest you take the time to test them thoroughly and most importantly test their support as they vary hugely.

If anybody is interested in anything in particular in this area then just ask or PM me.

Thank you all for you comments.

Eric

Page 3 / 3
Share: