Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

HELP ME PLEASE with Bleep TS-600 Epos System !!!!!

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi again,

Just a quick message to say that I was looking at a few of the other posts as I have another 2 tills that I needed to tweek but didnt know how, but have the answers now and came across one that had some info I never thought to mention about the TS600 - When I originally looked it up on the internet, it looks the same as the Easy2Touch TS600 - must just be another company that has their name on it, supplies it, puts software in it or whatever - hope this maybe helps out with the problem I am having at the moment with my one!
Oh and meant to say that I will be making a donation through PayPal as I would recommend this website to everyone who has any problems with their till!!!
Cheers again and hope to hear from you soon re my previous post!

I have done exactly the same thing. deleted all the previous database and got stuck with a non responsive screen. The problem is DEFINATELY with the CompactFlash not the till. I have 3 the same and it is the card that is not working, other than that discovery I am stuck :(

Page 2 / 2
Share: