Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

HELP ME PLEASE with Bleep TS-600 Epos System !!!!!

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

BLEEP TS-600 EPOS System

Hi there, can anybody help me please!!!
I have just recently purchased the above till and was not given an instruction manual with it - It still had the previous owners info on it therefore I attempted to delete stuff - I was successful to an extent but after turning the system off for the day and turning it on the next, it no longer boots up - I mean it starts to boot up and goes onto the restaurant screen, then freezes, with all the buttons not working - Therefore I cannot get in to log in now so am basically totally stuck!!! :cry:
I have managed since then to aquire the user and manager manuals and it says that there is an installation disc for it - is there anybody that knows where I could get one from or someone that could send me one via email please??
OR
Is there anything that I can do that will start up the system so that I can get logged in again ?????
I am totally desperate for help with this - I only need it for the Bar and not the restaurant just now and have even been in contact many times with Bleep helpline, but they are trying to get me to pay hundreds of pounds to take out a maintenance contract, training for the system, installation, etc, etc.....I only want the thing up and running again as now that I have the manuals I can start from scratch and get it the way that I need it !!! Whats the point of paying all the money when I can do it myself!!! LOL!!

Any help will be very much appreciated !
:D

6 Replies
Admin
Honorable Member

Hi KinkyK,

Unfortunately I don't know anything about these machines but I really want to help you because you've put so much effort into your post. :lol:

With this machine being computer based it sounds more likely that it's the whole PC locking up rather than a problem with the actual TS 600 software. Does the machine actually beep when you press the keys as if it is actually detecting the touch, or does absolutely nothing happen?

Cheers

EPoS Wizard

Topic starter

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply...hope you are going to be able to help and thanks for wanting to help!!!

When I put the machine on it boots up, beeps once (which I believe is confirmation that the machine has started ok - found out about the beeps on wikipedia), goes onto a restaurant screen and locks.
When i press the screen absolutely nothing happens - it is totally locked, no sounds......nothing.
I realised that I could plug the keyboard into it and hit delete which took me to the set up menu for AMIBIOS - will have to look again at the software manufacturer - it is American 'cant remember' Ltd.
I have also contacted a till repair shop/seller/programmer, etc and they did say that they think the software is OK its just a problem with the machine locking up just as you thought!!!
There must be a way to unlock the machine....!!!!! especially if the software seems to apparently be OK, what with it booting up initially and giving a confirmation beep that all is successful in starting up???

Anyway, looks like there must be a way to 'unlock' the machine somehow.......please help !!!! :?
My partner has mentioned a couple of times that we should just put the machine in somewhere and get them to sort it and programme it to our requirements, but I am determined to do it myself !!!

Cheers

Admin
Honorable Member

Hi,

:lol: I like your determination.

That definately confirms that the software will be ok then, the problem I think you are having is that the touch screen drivers are failing somewhere along the way and the problem you have is that this disables the touch.
The best thing to do would be to plug a keyboard and mouse into the machine and press Ctrl, Alt & Delete and actually end task the software, this should take you to a normal windows desktop were hopefully we can start looking at the touch problem in more detail. Is this something you are happy to try?

Cheers

Topic starter

Hi there!

Yeah, I am more than happy to try anything and very determined!!! LOL!!! - I will be going away for a few days from tomorrow till Thursday so if I dont reply thats why.
I have tried control, alt, delete already - that is what actually took me into the Amibios settings (system set up I take it) as it says hit delete to enter that - I will go and try just now and let the system boot up to the restaurant screen that it freezes on and do it there to see if anything happens.
I also seem to only be able to either plug the keyboard OR mouse in as only one port - have the keyboard in at moment so will go and try booting up and doing what you said.

I have just tried and nothing is happening.
I have also just got an email in earlier on today which was a reply to one I sent to the repair shop and they reckon that I would need an engineer to look at it to reset it as they say it has an internal compact flash memory card in it and does not have an installation disc, and if I could get into the managers settings then I would be able to reboot and back things up, but as you know I cannot move past the first screen - It was this company that set it up for the previous owner - They also say that I may have switched on or off some system flags by accident but did not tell me what they should be set up and said that it would be hard to direct me to what to do - this is because they obviously do not know that I understand a bit about computers, therefore I replied asking them to send me what the settings should be.
Is there such a thing as flashing the bios settings - what does that mean???? Is that anything that could help in this scenario???

I hope that you are able to help and thanks for all your help so far!
Cheers ;)
Karen

Page 1 / 2
Share: