Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Easy 2 Touch TS600

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Just a quick update.

The CMOS battery TL-5186 is actually soldered onto the motherboard by two prongs.

Doesn't really make sense to solder on a battery which may need replaced at sometime.

Thanks
Gary

Reputable Member

That is one of the rare Tadiran batteries that some manufacturers use. They figure it will last the lifetime of the motherboard. If you don't want to replace it, the motherboard may hold its memory if you leave it plugged in and just set the clock in Windows the first time (and any time that the power is disconnected). You will get a CMOS error on startup but it will usually just tell you to press a certain key to continue.

Hi, new to the forums. I just bought a sanyo easy street gps, and I am a little confused. I put in a 4gb sd card, and the unit sees the card places a file when I put in card , but I cannot see the sdmmc file when I access the gps via pc. All I see are te regular gps files. My question is how do I write files to the sd card? Thanks for any info.

Page 2 / 2
Share: