Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Worldpay/YesEFT EFT...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Worldpay/YesEFT EFT Issue?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Anyone else experience issues with the latest update to Worldpay software?

I just updated from a 2014 version of YesPay (now Worldpay) to a latest update which allows for limitless Apple Pay purchases.

However after a certain amount of time, when I press the Card button on Touchpoint 2017 it will not bring up the Worldpay window.

I downgraded the Worldpay software and it seems to work fine again.

2 Replies

I think you'd need to deal with WorldPay tech support for this, which will be massively painful for you.

We've put a couple of systems with WorldPay integrated to TouchPoint and each time I've had to deal with WorldPay I've wanted to bang my head against a wall.

ICR won't be able to help you as you're an end user, not a dealer, and they're ceasing all support for WorldPay shortly due to WorldPay's lack of support for end users.

Thanks, Simon. You seem to be very informative on this piece of software.

On a personal level, I have found Worldpay to be actually quite helpful when resolving issues. I seem to be able to get through to someone fairly quickly and they seem to answer emails quite quickly. They are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so I can do updates after we close in the evening.

It's a shame Touchpoint will stop supporting Worldpay, as I am personally a happy customer of theirs as both a payment processor and a merchant provider. I spoke to Paymentsense (on the recommendation of my Icr supplier) before joining Worldpay but I felt they were a bit shady in their sales technique. They did not disclose all their prices, and I would have been stung if I was not more aware. I just googled Paymentsense and their reviews are people who have had similar experiences.

Share: