Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Tills not downloadi...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Tills not downloading Sales to TouchOffice

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Move to TouchOfficeWeb .... you will not regret it!

As long as the tills are running a new enough software.

And most of the users who come on here don't want to have contact with a dealer - which means TOW is not an option as they'd need that, and a maintenance contract as well

Move to TouchOfficeWeb .... you will not regret it!

As long as the tills are running a new enough software.

And most of the users who come on here don't want to have contact with a dealer - which means TOW is not an option as they'd need that, and a maintenance contract as well

I got Touchpoint in 2012 and my service contract finished in 2015. By this time I had a fairly good grasp of the software.

I asked the same company I bought from initially for Touchoffice Web and they quoted me over double what I managed to get from an alternative reseller.

Had I not searched elsewhere I would not have gone ahead with purchasing the service. In any case, I am more than happy as an end user to pay for this service as it has become a vital tool on a daily basis.

I'm not sure why you seem to be trying to pick an argument, but you are the exception to the rule as an end user who revisits this site.

The OP hasn't been back since February to read the replies to his thread, which is the typical situation. We don't even usually end up getting thanks for contributing and helping.

As for TOW, my point still stands... If his software is new enough to support TOW, and if he wants to talk to a dealer, which most don't. You may be different, but the vast majority don't want to spend a penny more than they have to for what is one of the single most important parts of their business.

You're correct, TOW is a massively useful tool, and we try to push every new customer into setting it up, if for no other reason than that it assists us in troubleshooting when they have an issue with their figures.

Page 2 / 2
Share: