Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Tills not downloadi...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Tills not downloading Sales to TouchOffice

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi.
In March 2016 we have noticed our till has stopped daily downloading the sales reports to the ICR Touch Back office. We can manually download by selecting the Z Read option from the Back Office software, but this relies on us remembering to do it.

I understood that the software should automatically transfer the date nightly at 04:00 AM. It is certainly scheduled to do that. But it isn't doing it. We checked the journal and have found that there have been some sales downloads between the till and back office, but the frequency of them is not consistent. Some are 42 days apart some are 90 days apart.

So my question is, how do we get the till to download the end of day sales every night at 04:00 am ?

For info... the Till is using ICR Touch. The PC in the office is using ICR Touch Back Office.
Both are in the same building and both within the same LAN. They can talk to each other meaning we can change PLU prices and till buttons etc etc.
Its just the 04:00 sales download thats is not working.

Thanks for any help.
Regards
Dave

7 Replies

Both the till and the back office pc need to be turned on and the software running, minimised if necessary on the pc, but running nonetheless. :)

Unless you have some kind of Windows scheduled task to start that process, and that is the cause.

hI Rob
Yes both PCs are on 24 x 7. The Back Office software is configure to do the downloads at 04:00. Is there any log file I can look into to see if it tried or not?
Dave

Yeah, look at the ICR_COM log.

TouchOffice needs to be running to collect the data, as I said.

Move to TouchOfficeWeb .... you will not regret it!

Page 1 / 2
Share: