Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Problem

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Ghhhhhhhhhhhdhshhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggghgggg

5 Replies

They're having your boss on and trying to con him - this is the sort of things which can, unfortunately, give EPoS companies a bad name...

The problem is that your system is set to use 'Tables' instead of 'Checks' for tracking open bills. If you use the table system then it will keep them open permanently, until a receipt is printed, even if the bill is closed.

Easiest way is to wait until you're closed and have no open bills (or print off the ones you have and then delete the items from them, Go into PGM3 / System Programming / System Flags / Check Tracking, and set "Table Nos ar Checks" to 'Yes' and "Use Check Tracking if no Table Tracking" to 'Yes', then restart the system.

if you previously error corrected off tables then re-enter them.

What Simon said ^^^^^^

Unless you don’t have a support contract then, even then, they should at least sort that out at a cost. The problem is stemming from the way it was set up in the first place.

Thank you both for your replies! Amazing stuff

But can I ask where I'd find PGM3? I'm back to work later tonight so I'd hope to be able to sort it out for him tonight, or would I need to contact the company and ask them to Remote Into it?

Program mode, option number 3

Page 1 / 2
Share: