Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

icr in retail envir...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

icr in retail environment with samstock

12 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes

Going back to your original questions;-

1) I think I'd look at using an ETAL script for this. You could use 'beforekeypresss' and pop up a number-pad, then either enter the over-write code or use a mag-card to do it.

3) As there is a separate M&M report within TouchPoint, I would guess these figures are available, but I`ve never tried to collect them manually from an external program before.

4) I presume Clerk 99 isn't set as a training clerk? What happens if you set it to 101 Clerks in file sizes?

Topic starter

WHOA Si - !what !dunce !dunce !dunce
I'm from a hardware background. Writing scripts for me goes back to the '70s a dos program to work out the area of a sqare that's about it. :cry: :oops:
Is this something I can order from ICR directly or do I have to find a third party "boffin"?

You could order from ICR, but if you ask on the forum I'm sure it could be worked out easily enough at no cost.

... Are you on the forum?

Topic starter

Yes, I have access to it through a company I sub contract for (I' freelance and tend to tart myself around a lot! :lol: )
I'll give it a go, once I ask permission from said company - cheers !thumbs

Topic starter

quick update - yes Si - adding clerk 101 did indeed make clerk 99 visible in samstock !what
not sure why but as its fixed, thanks for he suggestion !worthy

Page 2 / 3
Share: