Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

BILL PRINT status k...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

BILL PRINT status key

14 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

You can't do that. The "Bill Print" button in the floorplan is NOT a real button, and does not trigger a Status Key in the same way.

Depending on the version of software you have, and what Etal scripts your dealer put on your system originally, you should be able to either;-

Sign on / Open the table / Press "Print Receipt"

or

Sign on / Type the table number on the keyboard (without opening the table) / Press "Print Receipt"

Then that approach is a deadend...

How about another angle to solve my dilemma...which is now that we are "corona times" and we have to take out deliveries to parking lot, I've assigned an order a table number and done BILL print to staple to bag being taken outside, when payment received outside we can then OPEN table and finalize with either CREDIT or CASH.

Can I make a FLOOR PLAN that would be in a document or list form so a huge amount of order can be accessed without going thru a floor plan with a cluttered scene??

Yes. Use the "View Open Tables" Status key

I tried that already and that dialog only has PRINT RECEIPT option, no BILL?

The VIEW OPEN TABLES is fine for finalizing the sale CREDIT or CASH, but my dilemma is sorting/find the tables for BILL print after I've put in an order for a table....

Why not just set the system to automatically print a receipt (bill) when the table is created/stored?

Program 3 / System Programming / System Flags / Check Tracking / Auto Receipt for Checks

Page 2 / 3
Share: