Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Adding a BUTTON to ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Adding a BUTTON to call LIST PLU's

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

How would I add a BUTTON on my register to call up a LIST PLU (say burger toppings) and have it only print the selected PLU and not the call button and it's name?? I have some burgers that call the toppings already and that's fine, but we get orders afterwards that want to add toppings to orders already in kitchen.

I've tried making a dummy PLU with zero price and such to call for the LIST PLU's and it works fine but the dummy button name comes up on kitchen printer regardless...

Or how do the pros go about this?

3 Replies

You'd create a Status Key linked to the List PLU and put that on your keyboard.

Just beware, if the burger toppings are set as condiment PLUs then they will follow the last sold PLU, or if the last item in the Reg Window was not a PLU then they will simply error.

Trying to add toppings to an item that has already been sent to the kitchen is a nightmare for the chef, and you'd be better off using a 'Misc' item and typing a message that would make sense to the chef, rather than just have a ticket coming through for "Onions" with no idea what it's for.

My bad, the toppings example was not really what I was after...more like dips and extra sides, my chef would kill me if I sent just "onions" to kitchen ;R

I will try the Status key thanks :)

The STATUS KEY is def the way to go, THANKS Simon!

Share: