Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

USB Cash drawer

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Does anyone know of any POS software that drives a USB cash drawer (I have no need of printer).

I have bought an MS_Cashdrawer, but inspite of downloading utilities I cannot get any software to recognise it - apparently as it installs as USB HID (??)
Of 16 programs tried to date only POSIC worked, but that wasn't suitable! My favoured prog is 4POS, but no luck there.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.....a POS system with a manual drawer lacks credibility!
Garyt

2 Replies

ICRTouch supports the USB MSCashdrawer supplied by international cash drawers

Contact

Feature List

ICRTouch is full featured, extreamly flexable and reliable and the only EPoS software I would supply, but choosing software based on the drawer I have purchased would seem like madness.

Eminent Member

Feature List

ICRTouch is full featured, extreamly flexable and reliable and the only EPoS software I would supply, but choosing software based on the drawer I have purchased would seem like madness.

usb cash drawers aren't that cheap (so I can see garyt's point) and i would assume a laptop or tablet was being used so i'm with Colossus ICRTouch would be my choice aswell its the most user friendly and versatile software i've used. :)

Share: